Ever feel like your Sting’s rear suspension just isn’t up to the task? Get ahead of potential failure by upgrading your Sting’s suspension triangle to this robust unit from Heavy Hitter.
Pushing a stock Talaria Sting through challenging terrain like big jumps and rough rocks can break the stock triangle surprisingly easily. That weak cast aluminum piece just can’t take the heavy load from hard landings over time or the constant barrage of impacts on a hard enduro course. People have even caused damage from just hopping curbs and living the stunt life, and if your suspension triangle breaks, you’re walking home.
Tested by both stunters and hard enduro riders, the Heavy Hitter suspension triangle has a reinforced billet aluminum construction that can handle the gnarliest conditions. To really beef up your Sting’s rear suspension, upgrade your linkage at the same time.
- Upgrade the weak factory suspension triangle with this robust unit from Heavy Hitter
- Made from 7075 billet aluminum
- 3x stronger than OEM Talaria Sting suspension triangle
- Black anodized finish for lasting good looks
- Installs in less than 20 minutes
- Designed and manufactured in Florida, USA