Please allow 2-5 business days to finalize and ship out your TALARIA and 3-10 business days for delivery depending on the carrier and your location.
"Shipments will be freight and WILL REQUIRE AN APPOINTMENT FOR DROP OFF AT A RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS. The freight company will call you at the phone number provided on your order to schedule delivery."
The BOL and or PRO tracking number will be available within 24 hours of your TALARIA being picked up by the freight company.
When purchasing a single unit, Shipping rates will be $500 freight.
When purchasing two units to the same address, shipping rates will be discounted to $500 freight total for both units together.
If you plan to make separate purchases with someone at the same address. Please attempt to order the two units on one single order to reduce complications and lead times if you are trying to ship multiple units to the same address for different people.
SHIPPING RATES DO NOT INCLUDE LIFT GATE SERVICES. We recommend two people to be available during delivery to assist with removing the units from the shipping companies truck. ZEAL Racing will not be liable for any additional fees added by the shipper upon delivery.
PLEASE INSPECT PACKAGE THOROUGHLY DURING DROP OFF FROM FREIGHT COMPANY. Shipping insurance is only covered within 5 days of drop off. If any damages are found please take photos of all sides and email us within 5 days from drop off date.
Graphic kits are made to order. Please allow 7-14 business days for shipment of your TALARIA STING GRAPHIC KIT.
(UPS does not ship on weekends)
Returns for ebikes will not be accepted unless the following conditions below apply.
* Original return pallet shipping size and weight: 64x34x12 180lbs
* Returns will NOT be accepted if the purchaser refuses remote diagnostic and part replacement with the understanding that this is required when ordering out of state or at a distance that makes it difficult to bring the Talaria to our shop. Returns will not be accepted unless the unit purchased is in a state of no repair via warranty part replacement.
* Returns MUST be processed within 30 days of drop off date. After 30 days Returns will not be accepted.
* The Talaria must be properly diagnosed of a failure that is unable to be repaired remotely via warranty part replacement.
* The Talaria must be either in its original pallet and box or in a similar pallet and box it was shipped in, Otherwise we will not be able to accept a return for the unit.
* The Talaria must be disassembled and packaged in the same way it was shipped to you and properly secured for transport.
* A scheduled pick up will be made and you MUST be available when the freight carrier arrives to pick up the Talaria.
* A shipping label and RMA number will be sent to you via email. This shipping label MUST be placed on BOTH SIDES of the box prior to the shipping carriers scheduled pick up. The RMA number MUST be written on the outside of the box or on the shipping label.
* Once the Talaria has arrived back to our location it will be thoroughly inspected for damage, improper securement Or product malfunction that has deemed unrepairable.
* Upon inspection, as long as all terms and conditions are met and the Talaria is confirmed as malfunctioned or non repairable, a return for the amount of the bike purchase will be refunded to you. Refunds will NOT include the original shipping charge and may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
* If the Talaria is NOT damaged or malfunctioning and the return is requested upon un-satisfaction with the unit purchase, We will not be able to process a return or reimbursement for the Talaria.
* The Talaria will be thoroughly inspected when it arrives to our shop. If there is any damage to the unit due to the customer riding it or improper securement during transport the refund for the Talaria WILL BE VOIDED. The customer will be liable for return shipping if the customer agrees to keep the Talaria and have it shipped back to their location.
Returns will ONLY be accepted as long as all terms and conditions below are met.
* Plastic packaging must not be opened or tampered with (cuts, tears, folds etc.). Graphic kits MUST be returned in their ORIGINAL packaging shipped with to the customer.
* Customer must ship the kit complete, back to the location provided via email upon RMA request.
* RMA number provided MUST be written anywhere visible on the outside of the box or shipping label.
* Customer covers return shipping.
* A Full refund will be sent once the graphics have arrived at the location provided and have been inspected for damage or tampering (cuts, tears, folds etc.).
* If a returned graphic kit is sent with damage, missing parts or clear signs of tampering to the packaging (cuts, tears, folds etc.) ZEAL Racing will NOT be able to provide a refund and the graphic kit will be sent back to the original address listed when the order was placed.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.To quickly process your transactions.To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include zealracing. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our terms and conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Terms of service
1. Acceptance The Use Of ZEAL Racing Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of zealracing.com is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. Product usage
Some state/countries may prohibit of an electric vehicle such as electric bike. Make sure you are informed about your local laws before you make any purchase with ZEAL Racing. Some parts that are sold on this site are for closed circuit purposes only. These parts cannot be used on the road. ZEAL Racing shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products.
The contents of zealracing.com website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
4. Change of Use
zealracing.com reserves the right to:
4.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that zealracing.com shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
4.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
5. Links to Third Party Websites
zealracing.com Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
6.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to zealracing.com or otherwise used by zealracing.com as permitted by law.
6.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
7 Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
7.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7.2 zealracing.com shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if zealracing.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
7.3 To the extent permitted by law, zealracing.com will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
7.4 zealracing.com makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
7.5 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of zealracing.com for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of zealracing.com or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold zealracing.com and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against zealracing.com arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the United states and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United states courts.
11. Return Policy
Any returned part are subject to approval and need to be brand new in is original package. For any returned item we can charge up to 20% for restocking. For any broken part we offer you a full refund for the returned part.